Digital Design Full Time Trainer
- To impart design software skills to beginners & intermediates
- To train students on how the software skills translate into designs that meets a client brief
- To deliver course material as per the pre-decided curriculum
- To create / update course material to ensure all the latest trends and best practices are covered
- To front pitches across colleges in Mumbai educating prospects about the curriculum offered by IIDE and career prospects post enrolling for the course.
- Innovate and improve teaching methods and processes basis past classroom experiences
- To upgrade self-knowledge across all modules within the School of Design curriculum
- To be able to customize and deliver course material to both individuals and groups depending upon their existing understanding of the topic
Other Day to Day Responsibilities:
- To be on the constant hunt for case studies, trends and best practices in the digital space to be able to provide the right references in class
- To monitor student progress and make recommendations to reporting manager if any interventions are needed to bridge the gap.
- To create and evaluate MCQs, Pre and Post tests to measure impact of courses delivered.
- To maintain appropriate records of classroom trainings delivered and new resources created
- To take proactive steps to ensure that the campus / classroom is functioning at optimum and providing the best possible learning experience for students. For instance, the trainer would be responsible for setting up of IT equipment or ensuring students receive the relevant pre-tests and post-tests as each module is delivered.
- At least 5 years of experience in Digital Design / Graphics Design / Web Design preferably through working in an agency / educational institute
- Fantastic communication skills and ability to deliver course material with full confidence and vigour for sessions ranging from 2 to 4 hours
- Fluent oral as well as written communication skills
- Should be punctual and disciplined to ensure all training begin and end on time and do full justice to the topic delivered
- Should be patient and sensitive towards trainees and their ability to grasp new concepts
- A good team player who believes in the concept of ‘train and get trained at the same time’
- Good people skills and should have a passion for teaching and the Digital Marketing space in general
- Candidates who have a deep understanding of UX and website/app design will be favoured Interest in Sketching, Photography would be a big bonus
- Should have done a Diploma in Designing from a reputed School / Institute
- Should be well versed with the latest versions of the following softwares
- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Indesign