Corporate Communications Executive
Purpose of the role:
To contribute to the development and implementation of corporate communications programs
and activities that support reaching out to corporates for expanding corporate training division
In our endeavor to help traditional companies go through a smooth digital transformation by
training their workforce in the current required digital skills, we are looking for an enthusiastic
and energetic person to join our Corporate Communications Team.
- Researching and responding to corporate enquires.
- Producing content to support corporate marketing campaigns, e-mailers, brochures etc.
- Drafting training outlines in liaison with trainers and presenting it to the clients.
- Design and launch email marketing campaigns.
- Identifying new clients or develop new channels to expand IIDE’s corporate reach as
part of proactive corporate communications strategy.
- Interacting, communicating and presenting ideas.
- Absorbing and applying constructive criticism from peers and clients.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline, bachelor’s degree in English or
Marketing or Communications or Public Relations.
- Experience in a communications role will be preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital marketing is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power-point and Microsoft Word.
- Ability to work independently following companies’ guidelines and protocols.
- Ability to build collaborative relationships and connections across the Industry.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong networking skills.
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills.