Content Writing Executive
We are looking for a Content Writing Executive to join our Digital Marketing team. His/Her key responsibilities include creating long and short-form content for multiple platforms including blogs, articles, webpages, social media, cold emails, case studies and WhatsApp under the guidance of the reporting manager.
During the probation period (3 months), he/ she will be given proper directions in content writing, SEO and will also be trained on how to edit or publish content on our WordPress website.
The end objective is to make you independent and be able to deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to the desired target audience and boost brand awareness.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred
- Strong understanding of grammar rules, flow, readability, and how to construct clear sentences
- Detail-oriented with exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively handle multiple projects
- Research on industry-related topics to develop original content pieces
- Should be able to write long and short form of content
- Do keyword research + write and edit SEO content including page titles, meta descriptions, website landing pages, deep website pages, social media copy, blogs, etc.
- Assist with the optimization of YouTube, Pinterest and any other social media outlets.
- Write attention-grabbing headlines that are click-worthy
- Coordinate with the freelancing team and other teams as directed and/or required
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Maintain an awareness of industry trends regarding the digital space.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Other related copywriting tasks as assigned
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Work From Home. Post COVID will report to the office.