Paid Media Associate - Digital Marketing
We are looking for a highly-creative and analytical Paid Media expert. In this position, you will be responsible for ideating and executing all paid media ads. Your central goal is to help generate quality leads across all digital advertising platforms and manage the media budget.
Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in Digital Marketing with a knack in Paid Media. In addition to being a great communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent analytical skills for continuous data-driven optimization.
As part of an organization, you will play a critical role in bringing sales to the company.
- Develop, execute, manage and analyse all aspects of the company’s paid marketing strategy across the following channels: Google, Youtube, Facebook & Instagram.
- Create and manage campaigns on Google Ads (Search, Display, Video), Facebook Ads Manager, Quora Ads & Linkedin Ads Manager.
- Do consumer profiling to define Target Audience & draw Consumer insights & map digital touch points for all Paid Media Channels.
- Write and test strong ad copies/content for all platforms.
- Be proficient in MS Excel & Google Sheets for any type of database cleaning before uploading them on facebook custom audience.
- Monitor and analyze cross-channel (Google, Facebook, Instagram, etc) tracking & conversions in our CRM to optimize media buying and identify new growth opportunities.
- Monitor and analyze metrics on all channels (Google, Facebook, Instagram, etc) to track campaign performance, targets and goals, including providing detailed ROI analysis and forecasting based on the Ad spends.
- Giving a brief to the designer on how the creative/video will look for any paid media channel.
- Ideate and strategize landing page content for lead generation and ads.
- Have a knack in on-page and off-page SEO & an overall understanding of Digital Marketing.
- Thorough understanding of Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics.
- Excellent control on – Keyword Bidding, Ad copy writing, Re-marketing, Keyword match-type strategies & Landing page testing.
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Google Sheets/Excel.
- Strong analytical background, with excellent understanding of Google Analytics to convert data into actionable results.
- Good with numbers & logic (not maths) to reverse calculate spends based on goals for media buying.
- Substantial experience working with performance marketing metrics (CPM, CPI, CPA, CPC etc).
- Organized and detail oriented with excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to think creatively and innovatively.
- Keep up with the ever-evolving digital landscape and continually look for new.
- Preferred to have basic knowledge of WordPress, Email & SMS Marketing & Marketing Automation on CRMs.
- Must be a Graduate
- Minimum 6 months of experience in Digital Marketing and/or Paid Media
- Comfortable working from office in Andheri (W)
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: IIDE, Andheri (W)
Reports To: Marketing Head
Apply for Paid Media Associate – Digital Marketing