Digital Marketing Visiting Trainer
IIDE invites visiting faculty from leading digital setups to address our students on modules and skills they specialize in. As a visiting faculty, you would need to devote at least 3 to 15 hrs of your time each month to meet our students and bring them to speed with various in-demand digital skills.
A brief on your role as an Educator has been mentioned below.
- In-class / webinar-based training of a module of your choice (You can read more about the modules offered in our Digital Marketing Curriculum here)
- Practical teaching of the module using tools and conducting in-class activities
- Providing industry insights regarding a particular topic or module
- Addressing queries of students
- Checking student assignments and sharing feedback
- Visiting faculty role for our Post Graduate program – Timings for the sessions shall be 3 hrs between 7:00 AM – 12:00 Noon on Weekdays
- Visiting faculty role for our Advance Certificate – Timings for the sessions shall be 2 hrs between 6:00 PM – 9:30 PM from Monday to Saturday and 2 hrs between 10 AM to 2 PM on Sundays
If the above-mentioned opportunity interests you, the process for letting us know that you want to train our students is simple:
- You simply fill in the form by clicking the apply now button on this page
- We will invite you for a demo to understand your expertise and interests better
- You can then choose a time-slot and campus of your choice to train from
For further details, you could also reach out to Kainaz Mistry, email@example.com and she would be happy to help you.
Looking forward to meeting you on campus!
Apply for Digital Marketing Visiting Trainer