In Doha, an MBA is a highly sought-after degree. MBA graduates must demonstrate their practical and effective knowledge of the field to employers. Companies and multinationals claim that MBA graduates are qualified to serve as industry specialists. Although there are many MBA options, one of the most in-demand jobs in Doha is an MBA in digital marketing. So, if you’re interested in learning more about MBA in Digital Marketing in Doha, Stay tuned to our blog for more information.
The purpose of an MBA in Digital Marketing in Doha is that MBA opens up opportunities for all future Learning Associates. You may be wondering, why it is mentioned Learning Associates. That’s the appeal of an MBA programme: graduates are trained learning managers familiar with the demands of the market. The degree programme in digital marketing provides a wealth of chances and scope for the industry’s rising young talent. Here are a few MBA programmes in digital marketing available in Doha.
Eligibility Requirements to apply for MBA in Digital Marketing in Doha
The university to which a student will be admitted will determine the admission requirements, but from our research, it appears that all universities adhere to the following basic standards.
- The candidate for an MBA in Qatar must have earned a Bachelor’s degree with honors from an accredited university in any discipline.
- Admission requirements may include proof of English ability, such as EILTS or TOEFL results.
- A certificate from the company and at least three years of experience in management or administration are considered requirements by some universities.
- Some colleges additionally require GMAT or GRE scores for admission. This criterion is specific to each university.
Although you must have a college degree to pursue an MBA, each institution has its own prerequisites for admission. I advise you to carefully research the admission requirements of your preferred institute before applying.
However, if you are still an undergraduate or want to begin your adventure into digital marketing, it will be beneficial to register for a course that will assist you in learning the fundamentals of the field.
Check out the 4-month advanced online digital marketing course offered by IIDE.
How can I apply for an MBA in Digital Marketing in Doha?
The steps below must be taken in order to apply for an MBA in Digital Marketing in Doha.
- Fill out the application and choose the institution where you wish to pursue an MBA in digital marketing.
- You can anticipate a call from the team within 1-2 weeks of submitting your application with the relevant information.
- You will be required to take the admission exam if you haven’t previously after your application has been approved.
- You will be invited to a private interview with the admissions committee if you pass the entrance exam.
- The Institute will send you an offer letter if you are chosen.
- You must be interested in an MBA in Digital since you read this post.
The Institute will send you an offer letter if you are chosen.
Given that you’ve read thus far, I can assume that you have a keen interest in an MBA in digital marketing. Following in this blog we have a list of the top 5 MBA in digital marketing in Doha to make your search easier.
Top 5 Colleges for MBA in Digital Marketing in Doha
One of the top-rated MBA in Digital Marketing in Doha is the 11-month postgraduate MBA programme offered by IIDE.
IIDE, which was founded in 2016, has become one of India’s top institutions for digital marketing. IIDE offers adaptable digital marketing courses for people from all walks of life and was named the top institute for digital marketing by the World Education Congress.
Although their programme may not be considered a traditional MBA, it offers far more than a typical MBA thanks to its industry-level hands-on training and curriculum.
|2 Specialisations||After 7-8 months of fundamental training, students are given a choice of 2 specialisations – Creative Strategy & Performance Marketing.|
|13+ Live Projects||Students work on 13+ live projects wherein they individually or within teams, analyse and create digital marketing strategies.|
|28+ Industry Tools||In this course, you will master 28+ Industry Tools such as Google Ads, Moz, Mailchimp, Facebook Ads, Ahrefs, WordPress, etc|
|1-on-1 Mentorship||Students can book a personal mentoring session with a trainer to solve their doubts & questions.|
|Inbound Marketing||Introduction to Digital Marketing|
|Outbound Marketing||Content Marketing|
|Social Media Marketing & Management|
|Media Management & Automation||Advanced Forms of Digital Marketing|
|Integrated Marketing (Full Funnel Marketing)|
|Managerial Skills & Soft Skills||Soft Skills|
|Compulsory Internship & Thesis||Internship & Mentoring|
|Specializations||Creative Strategy OR|
|Capstone Project||Thesis-like Final Practical Project|
Another USP of IIDE is that the trainers carry years of experience from the real industry. Having worked for big brands such as Asian Paints, Unilever, etc, they don’t just teach the curriculum but also their learnings. You will be personally mentored by industry experts mentioned below in this MBA in Digital Marketing – Post Graduation Programme.
Course Duration & Fees:
IIDE’s MBA-level Postgraduate Program in Digital Marketing is 11 months long and the fees are INR 22000 + Taxes. You can avail of the 0% EMI Option as well starting at INR 25,000 per month. This may seem expensive but with the average starting salary of graduates being INR 4-5 LPA, the ROI is high.
Note: IIDE conducts weekday as well as weekend batches for their PG in Digital Marketing program.
IIDE also offers scholarships to all admitted candidates who stand a chance to win a scholarship of up to INR 80,000 based on merit.
IIDE’s focus is always student-first, making a student’s entire experience fun-filled and full of practical learning. Check out the success stories of our students.
If you pursue IIDE’s MBA-level PG Program in Digital Marketing, IIDE offers 100% guaranteed placements based on your performance. Have a look at IIDE alumni who work at some of the most well-known brands in the industry.
Phone No.- +91 96199 58615
Email ID- email@example.com
2. Qatar University, Doha, Qatar
Through a holistic approach that integrates the academic basics covered in the business curriculum with a wide range of chances for personal development and professional advancement, the MBA programme at the College of Business and Economics promotes leadership development. The MBA programme at Qatar College is AACSB recognized. The level-appropriate leadership competencies that are developed using the MBA model give people the information, understanding, and abilities to significantly improve the businesses and communities they work for.
- Over 50 hours of live instruction 15 plus case studies and resources
- trained by knowledgeable instructors
- Last Project.
- Consumer Behavior
- Marketing Management
- International Marketing
- Strategic Marketing
- Marketing Research
- Sales Management
- Digital Marketing
Course Duration & Fees:
This 12-month MBA in digital marketing in Doha is for 28,000 SAR.
Phone No.- (+974) 4403-3333
3. Ascencia Business School, Doha, Qatar
Students at Ascencia Business School UAE have the chance to enroll in international university programmes while still residing in the United Arab Emirates. Their main objective is to give every one of their students a high-quality education that is also affordable, and they take great pride in upholding the strictest academic standards.
The local market is well-understood by Ascencia Business School UAE, which also has a wealth of managerial expertise in the field of education. In order to successfully promote the completely accredited, approved, and recognized curriculum, we have investigated the Middle Eastern market. Our courses are delivered by PhD-holding faculty from the West with backgrounds in academia and related industries.
- 12 months (part-time degree)
- Blended learning
- Europeans master level
- Digital Strategy and Planning
- Digital Marketing Analytics
- Social Media Marketing Communications
Course Duration & Fees:
This 12-month MBA in digital marketing in Doha is provided by Ascencia Business School. The price is 1159 SAR.
4. HEC Paris in Qatar, Doha, Qatar
The HEC Paris Executive MBA is a part-time programme that you may fit around your professional responsibilities. Your acquisition of the most thorough, cutting-edge, and practical knowledge and skills accessible in Doha, Riyadh, and Paris is guaranteed by the 15–18-month curriculum. By growing your industry network, you will also improve your analytical and strategic decision-making abilities.
- The Core Courses enable you to develop your knowledge and expertise in all the key areas of general management. Core Courses are broken into two key areas: Mastering the Fundamentals and Trends & Transformations.
- Business Strategy
- Strategy & Digital Marketing
- Operations & Supply Chain
- Financial Accounting
- Corporate Finance
- Performance Management
- Business Environment
- Strategic Implementation
- Social Responsibility & Ethics
- Future of Talent & Work
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation
Course Duration & Fees:
This 11-month MBA in digital marketing in Doha is provided by HEC Paris in Qatar, Doha, Qatar. The price is 1200 SAR.
Phone No.-+974 4141 3200
5. Guglielmo Marconi University, Doha, Qatar
- The Master’s program is composed of 4 modules and concludes with a final exam.
- 1 year
- 60 ECTS (European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System)
- 45 Quarter Credits
- Marketing Theory
- Digital Marketing Management
- Marketing Practice
- Communication and Media
- Final Thesis
Course Duration & Fees:
This 11-month MBA in digital marketing in Doha is provided by Guglielmo Marconi University, Doha, Qatar. The price is 1100 SAR.
Phone No.- +39-06-37725506 ,+39-06-37725714
Career Opportunities after MBA in Digital Marketing in Doha
Because digital marketing is the future of the marketing department, pursuing a career in this field after an MBA is crucial. Digital marketing is electronic marketing in which companies advertise and promote their goods through websites, emails, social media, and other channels. In India, there are several chances for those with an MBA in digital marketing, and salaries range from INR 13000 to 54000 SAR per year on average.
The job title for entry-level MBA in Digital Marketing positions:
- Manager of digital marketing Executive of digital marketing
- Associate Manager for Digital Marketing Social Media Manager Content Marketing Specialist in Digital Marketing
- Associate in Digital Marketing
Manager for Digital Marketing:
- Design and manage all facets of our department’s digital marketing, including email and display ad campaigns and our marketing database.
- Creating and maintaining budgets for campaigns.
- Organizing and controlling our social media channels.
- putting together precise reports on the overall success of our marketing activities.
- collaborating with specialists in media and advertising to enhance marketing outcomes.
- recognising the newest developments in technology and trends that affect our sector.
- assessing important metrics that affect our website’s traffic, service levels, and target market.
- collaborating with your team to create fresh, creative growth methods.
- All contests, freebies, and other digital projects should be supervised and managed.
Associate Manager for Digital Marketing Social Media Manager Content Marketing:
- investigate audience preferences and current benchmark trends
- Create and implement a social media strategy that is in line with the aims and goals of the business
- Set clear objectives and report on ROI
- Daily produce, edit, share, and publish interesting stuff (e.g., an original copy, photos, videos, and news stories)
- tracking web traffic and SEO analytics
- Ensure brand consistency by working with other teams, including marketing, sales, and customer service.
- Monitor customer evaluations, interact with followers, and quickly answer questions.
- control the design of social media accounts (e.g., Facebook timeline covers, profile pictures, and blog layout)
- Introduce fresh elements like contests and promotions to raise brand recognition.
- Follow the latest developments in social media, design, and technology.
Associate in Digital Marketing:
- Manage the conversion flow into the CRM to make sure the sales teams are generating leads.
- Create and administer several Facebook campaigns and business pages on social media.
- Help manage CRM initiatives with an emphasis on digital customer acquisition and retention.
- Put SEO and SEM tactics into practice.
- For all websites, proofread and update blog posts.
- Utilize HTML to work on developing and launching new product landing pages for the website.
- creating, modifying, and SEO-optimizing all original marketing content in HTML.
- Verifying the accuracy of various content and updating product prices as needed on the company website.
- Designed social media pages like Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat, as well as menus for products and promotional materials.
- To maximize the return on investment from paid search ads, do testing, gather and evaluate data, and detect trends.
- Track, document, and evaluate PPC campaigns and website analytics projects.
- Manage campaign spending, adhere to a spending plan, predict monthly expenditures, and settle differences.
- For search engine marketing, improve the copy and landing pages.
- ongoing keyword research, development, and optimization
- investigating and putting search engine optimization advice into practice
- investigating and evaluating the advertising links of competitors
- Create and put into action a link-building plan.
- Work along with the development team to make sure that freshly developed code complies with the best SEO standards.
Social Media Specialist:
- Through competitive research, platform selection, benchmarking, message, and audience identification, develop and implement a social media plan.
- Make daily content (original writing, photographs, videos, or HTML), edit it, publish it, and share it with the community in a way that fosters meaningful connections and motivates others to take action.
- establishing and improving company pages on each network to improve the exposure of the business’s social content
- regulating all user-generated content in accordance with the rules of each community’s moderation
- editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuous improvement through the gathering and analysis of pertinent social data, insights, and best practices, as well as by acting on that data.
- Work with other divisions (sales, customer service, etc.) to manage reputation, pinpoint important stakeholders, and plan actions.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What are the eligibility criteria for MBA in Digital Marketing in Doha?
Ans: acquisition and There are no experience or educational requirements for this programme. As long as they possess the required ability, anyone can sign up for this course. The list of professionals in Doha obtaining certification in digital marketing is as follows: Owner of a business or entrepreneur.
Q. Which is the best MBA in Digital Marketing course in Doha?
Ans: IIDE offers Doha’s most sector-relevant MBA in digital marketing, based on ratings and testimonies. The 11-month programme is taught by professionals in the field and features a two-month internship that is required.
Q. What is the job role of an MBA in Digital Marketing specialization?
Ans: Manage the conversion flow into the CRM to make sure the sales teams are generating leads. Create and administer several Facebook campaigns and business pages on social media. Support the management of CRM initiatives with an emphasis on digital acquisition and An MBA By adding digital marketing modules to the traditional MBA, students are given the tools they need to interact with clients through digital networks and promote businesses there.
A postgraduate programme called the MBA in Digital Marketing will help you advance your profession and raise your income expectations for both your present and future positions. I’m hoping that this blog may aid you in selecting the top MBA in digital marketing in Doha.
Still, confused? Talk to our academic advisor for a consultation at no cost by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +91 9619958615. You can ask any questions you have about digital marketing during this consultation.